I have a friend in Nepal who is a lab assistant, working in a hospital. She would like to come to UK to work, but lab assistant is a low paid job (Band 2) in the UK so no company/hospital would sponsor her.

Is there any company who helps ppl come to UK live&work legally?

  • 1
    It seems unlikely. If employers are not paying enough to sponsor her directly, it seems unlikely they would pay enough to both cover the cost of sponsoring her and allow a profit for another company. – Patricia Shanahan Sep 1 '19 at 15:51
  • About sponsoring I meant: accepting her in the UK. I would pay my friends visa, plane ticket, accomodation, etc. I just need a company which want to employ her. – Ira Sep 2 '19 at 18:40
  • 1
    Even if a company want to sponsor a low paid job, home office will not issue a visa on that ground. Please take a look at minimum annual wage for tier 2 and point based system. – Iman Sep 7 '19 at 10:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.