If an Indian citizen gets a job offer ( permanent position ) from a employer in France, which work visa should the person apply , how much time it may take to get the visa and whether that permit(or resident card) would be extendable? ( if yes then how long). Also at this moment I am working in Uk ( with work permit). So can I apply the work permit from UK ( at the nearest France embassy).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.