I've submitted by T5 temporary worker (GAE) visa extension application using the standard service. Is there any way I can change this to the priority service? When I was applying, the website said you couldn't. But my sponsor has indicated they would pay the extra £500 for the priority service if we could switch to it. (And how do I do this?)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.