Being a non-EU citizen from a Schengen visa-free country, and with a UK residence permit valid for another year, what type of visa could I apply to be able to stay in Austria for more than 90 days in a 180 days period?

The purpose of the stay will be just visiting my friends in Austria, but I travel for business purposes in the EU area a lot, and this counts towards the 90/180 leaving very few days to spend in Austria.

Is there any way to either be allowed to go through the 90/180 just in Austria or stop the 90/180 count while in Austria?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.