I am an EU national and have an EU-registerd company. I will be coming to the UK to do some long-term contracts. Problem is I will not be staying in one place for long, so I will have no long-term address.

Can I register a national insurance number without having an address? Or can I use one of the services who scan any incoming mail and email it to me or send it to my current AirBnB? Or do I have to register a business?

The primary reason I even need NIN is my health. I have some chronic conditions that I will require a checkup every 3 months, so I would like to have an opportunity to visit some local doctors to update my scripts, etc.

By the way, can I get NHS number without NIN? Or say pay like a monthly subscription to use the services?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.