What will happen if I cannot return the Central Provident Fund (CPF, retirement fund) money and I want to reinstate my Singapore Permanent Residency?

  • 1
    If reinstatement of one's Singapore Permanent Residency requires redeposit of the funds previously removed from CPF, how can the answer be anything other than Singapore will refuse to reinstate your Permanent Residency? – DavidSupportsMonica Oct 18 '19 at 1:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.