Does anyone know if you can exchange a New Zealand learners license for the UK equivalent and what that would be? TIA


I don't think it makes sense to "exchange" to get a provisional licence. There are no qualifications required to get a UK provisional licence (other than self-certification that your corrected vision is good enough). I understand that in NZ, you need to pass a test to get a learner licence, but this isn't the case in the UK. So you can just apply for a provisional licence.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.