I will be working with a translation agency in Toronto. I will collaborate online and I live in Spain. They are asking me for a Canada permit working? Someone can tell me where to ask for it and what it is for since I will be working from home. I asked to my advisor but he doesn't know which number it is! Thanks in advance for your answers.

  • You don't need a work permit if you are going to be living in Spain. – Dipen Shah Nov 21 '19 at 19:16
  • If you live in Spain for >183 days in a year, you will be a tax resident of Spain, and required to declare and pay Spanish taxes on your income earned from Canada. – DavidSupportsMonica Nov 21 '19 at 22:30
  • 1
    You probably can't be an employee, but may have to be an independent contractor. – mkennedy Nov 21 '19 at 22:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.