I'm a student from China and want to apply for a MSc program in UK. While filling the online forms I am supposed to choose my qualification but I'm confused about the England Qualification Framework.

I got my bachelor's degree and graduation certification of Jilin University after 4 years' study. Which one should I choose from the list?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


A foreign bachelors would be a "Non-UK first degree", first degree in this case meaning undergraduate degree, or a degree taken by someone who doesn't already have a degree.

Confusingly, in the UK "first" is also used as a degree classification for bachelors degrees.

  • Thanks for your information. :P
    – Zheng
    Nov 25, 2019 at 4:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.