I and my wife have 3 children, the boy is 5 years old and 2 girls, 1 year old.
We live in London (UK). The nursery fees are very high and my wife wants to go back to work. There are other things as well, that I rather not mention, but they are not directly related to this question.
As one possible solution we are considering to travel to Brazil, where my mother and my sister live, and leave the 2 girls there for a month.
If I buy a return ticket and then on the way back I don't show up with the babies, would that be a problem?
the plan is:
- I, with my wife and 3 kids go to brazil in december
- I, with my wife and the 5 years old boy come back to UK in January - the 2 babies remain in Brazil
- in march I go alone to Brazil, and bring back my mother and the 2 babies
- after some time in London, my mother returns to Brazil
- All are Italian citizens registered in the AIRE system