I would like to ask about EEA permit. I am holding a Indian passport and married to EU national. this aug 2019 my 2 years visit visa got refused. Can I still apply for EEA permit in Dubai? like to ask you what I can do next? As my Kids (EU national) want to study in the UK

  • According to gov.uk/family-permit/eea-family-permit you must apply as an extended family member if you’re not the spouse/ civil partner or dependent child to an EEA national student and want a family permit. Extended family members are not guaranteed to get a permit. What was the reason for the visa refusal? – Traveller Dec 8 '19 at 9:06
  • 1
    Are you planning to travel to the UK with your EU citizen spouse? Are you hoping to live with your kids in the UK while they are studying there, or just to visit them from time to time? – phoog Dec 8 '19 at 16:36
  • I am planning to live in UK, while my kids are studying – Brenda Dec 9 '19 at 3:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.