I gone into uk by study visa in the year of 2014.but I didn’t continue my studies.then I was overstayed for 3 years then I was detained by home office.then I came out from detention center using solicitors.when I am in detention center I applied for asylum.but I couldn’t follow up the asylum process.then I left country voluntarily but January 05,2019.

Now whether can I re enter to uk by spouse visa? My wife wants to study in uk Can I go with her as a dependent Whether will I get visa or not?

  • 1
    It may also help if you tell us how long you’ve been married for
    – Traveller
    Dec 12, 2019 at 10:22
  • 2
    Can you tell us what your wife's nationality is, and what kind of visa she'll be applying for, if she needs one?
    – MJeffryes
    Dec 12, 2019 at 11:08
  • 1
    Your wife will be studying(not working) and you will be a dependent. How are you going to convince the UKBA ?
    – DumbCoder
    Dec 12, 2019 at 13:40
  • @DumbCoder Convince them of what? Since we don't know yet the nationality of his wife, we don't know what kind of visa OP will apply for, nor what its requirements are.
    – MJeffryes
    Dec 12, 2019 at 13:52


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.