I was born in 1979 to a Dutch mother and an American father. They divorced when I was very young and I have had no contact with him in over 30 years. The option requires information on my father that I simply do not have access to. Is there anything I can do?

  • 1
    What information is required? – phoog Dec 15 '19 at 19:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.