I currently hold a 10 year residence permit which is still valid for 5 years. I am planning to leave Morocco next summer. By leaving I mean stop being a resident and going back to my country. I'll keep going to Morocco as a tourist for less than 3 months periods.

Shall I declare that I am leaving and won't be a resident anymore ?


Some countries invalidate a residence permit when they learn that a person has left without the intention of returning.

So informing them of that intention simplifies that process.

Since you also intend to return as a visitor, doing this would avoid any confusion that they may think you are returning as a resident.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.