I am enrolled in French master and currently I am an Erasmus mobilty student in Austria Vienna as the art of French master program.

I only have a recepisse(temporary extensiin) with me from French prefecture (my residence permit is taking long).

Can I apply for UK tier 4 visa from Vienna, Austria if I show them my semester enrollment in Vienna and recepisse from France?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.