I hold a UK residence permit under eu-scheme settlement with pre-settled status as a dependent of my Italian(achieved and origin Bangladesh) Father. My baby got eu-scheme family permit visa as a grand-child and she is less then 2 years old. Problem is my wife applied as a dependent daughter-in-law and got refusal letter. The entry clearance in refusal letter mentioned that he is not satisfied with 6 months money transfer receipts. He asked at least 12 months. And ask for evidence of her expenditure . What should i submit as evidence on re application ?

  • 1
    I think you need to challenge this. But you should seek out an immigration lawyer to help you. Although, this will cost money you will have a much better chance of success than if you just reapply yourself as they can advise you to what exactly you should do to improve your chances.
    – user19540
    Feb 21, 2020 at 5:59


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.