Don't know if this is the best place to ask this question, but if someone is an expat in Vienna and needs to do septoplasty (nasal septum deviation septoplasty), how he can find the right center and the right doctor for that? And what health insurance would cover that?

  • Have you checked with your existing health insurance provider?
    – Traveller
    Feb 17 '20 at 10:45
  • @Traveller I am also looking to find a proper health insurance. I have a travel insurance, but I don't know if that cover septoplasty, or if pays right away.
    – Learner
    Feb 17 '20 at 18:47
  • 1
    AFAIK, health insurance doesn’t usually pay out to treat pre-existing conditions. Have you tried searching eg ‘health insurance for expats in Austria’? You should check your travel insurance T&C first
    – Traveller
    Feb 17 '20 at 18:53

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.