I have been recently given the chance to work remotely from another location for my US company (I currently reside in USA).

Checking the options I have: I am EU citizen and married to a Korean woman, I wonder if it would be possible to work remotely from South Korea as a contractor for the US company.

I wonder whether it is possible with the F-6 visa (marriage visa) and what would be the tax burden I would have to expect as a self-employee in SK.

Note that I qualify for a F-6 visa.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.