My wife and I are planning to go to UK. I am an EU citizen and she is Malaysian. She has overstayed her 6-month visa, but she left the UK voluntarily, at her own expense, a year ago. Can we return to the UK now? We have our marriage certificate and all the documents, and we want to settle there. We just don’t want to have any issues on the border. Has anyone been in this situation so far?

  • Questions about selling in another country belong on Expatriates, but in short as long as you go before the end of the year,you should be fine. – phoog Feb 20 '20 at 7:02
  • How long did she overstay? How many days? – user19540 Feb 21 '20 at 5:45
  • About 2 years.. – Cars And Tech Feb 21 '20 at 14:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.