I am currently holding TN visa that is getting expired in next three weeks. And I am starting a new job with new employer after it. The problem is my I-140 has been approved already,for the reason I want to apply from inside USA. What is the best way to apply for extension of my TN visa? Would I be eligible to work with different employer if my TN petition is in process? If yes, for how long?

If I have to go for lawyer, can anyone recommend me the best lawyer in Michigan who could deal my case properly? Highly appreciate the advice.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.