I am looking to relocate to Europe (preferably Spain/Germany) or Canada, visa sponsorship for me shouldn't be an issue as my company has offices in all these locations. But I am worried about my partner who might require a dependent visa which entitles her to work. I read that UK does support visa for unmarried couples but is there similar policy with the above mentioned countries?

Also, can we both apply together for the visa, or for instance if we want to relocate to uk, I need to be in UK for X time for her to start her visa process.

Thanks in advance.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.