I have my ceremony set and the date is ready. I just need a visa. My question is should I apply as a tourist normally or is there any other way to apply? Also, should I include the official paper from Polish government stating the date of my ceremony when applying to the visa?

  • 3
    What is your nationality? – phoog Mar 9 at 15:51
  • Unfortunately, my nationality does not entitle me for free stay up to 90 days without a visa. I hope that helps. @phoog – Jad Mar 9 at 15:53
  • 3
    @Jad For clarity, are you talking about a visa to marry in Poland? And/or to move there? Knowing your citizenship would be useful eg if there are any requirements you need to fulfil in your home country – Traveller Mar 9 at 15:53
  • @Traveller I am talking about a visa to get married in Poland at the moment not Visa to move there – Jad Mar 9 at 15:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.