i came to Germany on family Reunion visa, i got my residence permit , my Spouse was German, later we got separated , i am working here since 2 years ,i did leaned german B1 and intregartion course will i able to get extension of my Residence permit without my spouse ,

Thank you

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.