I got UK pre-settlement status under EU settlement Scheme as a dependent of my EU national ( ITALY) Father. My nationality is Bangladeshi. However My BRP is valid for 5 years and I got that on December-2019. I want to change my dependency to independent now . Is there any way ?

  • If you cease to be dependent on your father, won't you lose your right to live in the UK?
    – phoog
    May 1, 2020 at 5:35
  • Actually I don't know , this is why I am asking .
    – infomasud
    May 2, 2020 at 17:28


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy