I am preparing to apply for Australia 189 visa(skilled-independent visa). If I have one year of work experience and completed the Profession Year, how can I claim the points of both of them?

I am aware that I need to get my skill assessment from ACS using either one-year work experience or PY, so I am wondering if I use my PY certification to pass the skill assessment, how do I claim the 5 points for work experience? Do I need to get another assessment from ACS for my work experience as well?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.