If we move to Croatia and obtain temporary residence permits (the "renewed annually" type), we would potentially have one of these types of income:

  • Rental income from our house in the U.S.
  • Standard wage income from a job worked remotely (called "W-2 income" in the U.S.)

Are either of these types of income taxed by Croatia for temporary residents? If so, which, and at what rate?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.