My father filed a request for US permanent residence for me and now the issue it in visa file the name is reflecting as Rajeshkumar whereas my name is Rajesh Bhai Patel. So can I show a proof by attaching affidavit stating both persons are of same name or what else I can do?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy