I live and work in Spain with Highly Skilled Worker Visa, more than a year.
1- My question is, can I also work as a consultant(maximum 6-months) for a foreign company abroad(Ireland)? I mean keep both jobs(both are full-time jobs)

Considering company do the paperwork for the consultation contract and I have to pay my taxes each month here in Spain(I wanted to use Double Taxation Agreement but, the foreign company asked for put tax information on invoices each month)

2- If it is not possible and I have to quit from my Spanish job, can I stay here in Spain but do not work for any company in Spain anymore, and only work for the company abroad? Take it into account that my residency is valid for one year more.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.