I have normal German residence permit (18 ABS). I have resided more than 33 months in Germany now. My company increased my salary to bluecard level. Is it possible for me to apply directly for a niederlassungserlaubnis with my NEW offer letter and 3 month blue card salary?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.