I am a Swiss citizen living and working in the UK after working in Singapore. I want to move back to Switzerland in some years and wonder what I have to do to still get my full pension there when I retire. Will my pension get smaller when working abroad because of a gap in my AHV and BVG contributions or can the pension I pay in the UK (not in Singapore)be transferred and fill this 'gap'? Switzerland seems to have a social security agreement with the UK but not Singapore - will this have an impact?

  • Have you asked AHV and BVG? Surely they'll have seen this sort of situation before. – DavidSupportsMonica Jul 16 '20 at 3:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.