Is there any downside in obtaining a US re-entry permit (via Form I-131, Application for Travel Document (mirror)) if eventually one doesn't stay outside the United States much? The potential applicant for the US re-entry permit is a US lawful permanent resident who might apply for US naturalization (N-400) in two years.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.