I'll be moving abroad in November and planning to get my car from EU to the UK this or next month before we move, so that I can drive all the way there. Do I need to register the car here with temporary plates? My license is British, but the car is not. Although registered, taxed and MOTed in its country of origin. Can I drive it here in the UK on this case?