I am from India and have been living in the UK for last 4 years. I am planning to move to Germany with an IT Specialist visa. Can I apply for permanent residency (PR) after 1 year since I was in the EU for 4 years?

  • Close, if not exactly a duplicate: expatriates.stackexchange.com/questions/9586/… – mkennedy Sep 16 at 0:09
  • Question is unclear, we need details on what kind of residence permit do you have in UK? – Andrey Sapegin Sep 16 at 9:14
  • I've closed this, but you can still edit it. Just specifiy what current visa you have for the UK, and what visa you are going to obtain in Germany. I think the linked question answer this though. – ouflak Sep 17 at 11:41