I have received a PhD offer from an English university. I am currently living in France with a student residence permit (titre de séjour étudiant). My residence permit expired on August 2020 but I have renewed it twice since then (twice because of Covid-19 related reasons) and currently I have a receipt of a residence permit (récépissé de demande de carte de séjour) that is valid for 3 months until January 2021 (while waiting for the new residence permit to be issued).

My home country (Algeria) is border-closed due to Covid-19. I want to know whether it is possible for me to apply for UK's tier-4 Visa from Paris using my current receipt of the residence permit (récépissé de demande de carte de séjour)?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.