I'm an EU/EEA/CH living and working in another country in the block, with a local contract for a local company. Due to the covid situation I am allowed to work remotely for as much as I want as long as it doesn't generate any tax issues for my employer, so I want to take advantage and work from my home country from time to time.

The only information I can find is that you are considered a tax resident if you spend more than 180 days per year, but I don't know what's the limit for generating taxes elsewhere.

I would prefer this to be a generic question, but if it matters I'm Spanish living in Switzerland and working for a Swiss company, wanting to work remotely from Spain for my Swiss employer for a few weeks.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.