My brother's retired and is volunteering in Gambia. He is about to be charged the IRMAA (Income-related Monthly Adjustment Amount) on his Social Security benefit. How can he cancel this as he's not planning on using Medicare (A or B)?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.