I am a non-EU citizen. Since the Schengen visa is not applicable in my case (5 moths internship at a research institute, it's not a postdoc), what type of visa would I need to apply for? Would it fall under the category of a work visa? Would I need to apply also for a work permit?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy