I know that in order to have your degree recognized in Germany, it needs to show up in Anabin (which is handled by the ZAB). However, I noticed that if your degree from your university IS there, you don't need to request a statement of comparability for it.

This makes me wonder, is the recognition process for the degree not personal? Could I just request the recognition if my uni is listed as H+ by just providing them the name of the degree, the syllabus and all of that relevant info?

In short: does that "statement of comparability" process requires you to provide a document that belongs to YOU specifically or they only need general info about the degree?

The recognition process takes like 3 months... I'd really like to request for it earlier if possible.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.