We are Permanent Residents of Canada and moving to Canada from Dubai. I am pregnant and would like to bring my maid from Dubai with us. She is a Nepalese passport holder. What visa does she need to accompany us?

  • @samvetamodgil Likely a work permit. Have you tried checking via cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/visas ? – Traveller Nov 5 '20 at 8:40
  • It looks unlikely but you should read through the information about the caregiver pilot program. – mkennedy Nov 5 '20 at 16:44
  • 2
    If you were coming for a visit bringing her would be likely. But coming permanently you would likely have to prove nobody else could do the job. Or she would have to apply for a work visa or PR on her own merits. – DJClayworth Nov 6 '20 at 23:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy