I am looking to go to Italy with my non-EU passport and register as resident (that means doing the inscrizione anagrafica).

My passport allows me to stay there for up to three months. Since I am going to have my Jus Sanguinis Citizenship recognised, there is an Italian law that states I do not need a visa for that registration.

However, I cannot find any list of documents that actually make sense. Some of them just list passport and visa. What will I present as a proof of residence?

E.g suppose I stay at someone's house. How would that work?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.