I am a non EU family member of my Italian father living in the UK. I have pre-settle status under EU settlement scheme until NOV-2024. I want to bring my dependent (wife) from my home country Bangladesh. What kind of visa I can apply for my wife?

  • Is she coming before the end of the year? I don't know whether it matters, but it might.
    – phoog
    Nov 28 '20 at 23:22
  • @phoog i want to apply early possible, but i dont know which kind of visa I have to apply.
    – infomasud
    Nov 30 '20 at 10:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.