I lived and worked in Great Britain for a few years and was living in temporary housing and shared houses while waiting for a council house. My latest temporary address was in London. Then I moved to the Netherlands. I now need proof of the addresses where I lived in Great Britain before my immigration. Where and how can I apply for such a document (proof of residence)?

  • 1
    Have you tried contacting the local authorities/organisations that dealt with your temporary housing arrangements? – Traveller Nov 25 '20 at 16:46
  • I edited your use of the word 'emigration' to 'immigration', which I believe from the nature of your post is the term you actually meant. – ouflak Dec 3 '20 at 7:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.