I will be moving to the UK on a tier 2 visa and my spouse will be working in France. My question is can I have the UK tier 2 visa as well as a dependent French visa at the same time?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.