I am changing my status from F1 to J2 and filling I-538 form, I have confusion in some points

What data should I put here.

I-539, Part 2. 
    3b. New status and affective date of change. 

Do I need to fill Part 3 if yes what should I put here.

 I-539 Part 3. 
             1.I request that my requested status be extended until

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.