I am a citizen of EU but my husband is not. We want to spend a year in Prague (so, that would be family reunification). We are not interested in working during that time. One of the requirements for us to stay a year there is to show a proof of sufficient means. What is the total amount for 2 people per month, without kids, not retired, that we need to show during application?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.