I have a Finnish permenant residence permit. I intend to go to live and work in Sweden. For that purpose I have contacted the Swedish immigration office. They informed me that in order to have a right to work in Sweden these letters (P EY 2003/109 EY) should exist on my Finnish residence permit card. Then I am allowed to work in Sweden. Now I wonder what kind of application could be used for this kind of residence permit? l have searched and called around a lot, but l have not got any suitable reply so far from Migri or anywhere else.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.