Can we apply directly for family reunion permit at immigration office if we are holding a residence of a schengen state?

Both husband and wife are holding non-EU passports. (Furthermore, the spouse in Germany had put forward permanent residence application)


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.