I have got a postdoc position in University of Basel and they have given the employment contract. In the swiss embassy page, to apply for visa they have asked to give authorization letter issued by the cantonal authority, passport and photos, biodata and visa fees. What is this authorization letter? Will I be getting the authorization letter from my employer? How is it normally done?

I found the documents required for applying visa in this page https://www.eda.admin.ch/.../documents-work-permits.html


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.