I am a non-EU masters student in Italy and I am a graduate from a University in Italy. I recently got an internship offer from a company in Germany. In the list of required documents, I know that I need to have ZAV (Certificate of the International Employment Agency) to apply for visa.

However, I only know that ZAV issue for student who is still enrolled not for graduate. Anyone can give me advices such as what should I do and which documents needed to obtain ZAV?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.