I'm an American making Aliyah (permanent move / immigration) to Israel and planning to convert my driving license. I hold a "standard" license with no endorsements that allowed me (in my home state) to also operate motorscooters up to 50 CC / 4.9 HP.

I can't find any information about this for Israel (especially since I don't read/speak Hebrew yet). Does anyone know if there is a similar exemption that allows for operation of small motorscooters without a motorcycle license or endorsement? If yes, what are the restrictions (power and/or displacement)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.